General Health Services
- ST JOHN AMBULANCE AUSTRALIA (ACT) INC.
- St John Ambulance Australia is a self-funding charitable organisation active in all States and Territories, dedicated to helping people in sickness, distress, suffering or danger. It aims to make first aid a part of everybody’s life.
- St John ACT runs first aid training courses for the public, provides first aid services at public events, sells first aid kit supplies and defibrillators, and restocks kits for clients. St John ACT also provides free first aid training in the community, including complimentary education in basic first aid that is taught to school children, and a community resilience program in life-saving skills for the very vulnerable members of the community who are deemed most at risk.
- St John ACT provides:
- First aid training
- First aid kits and components, and assists with restocking
- Defibrillators and training in their operation
- Free education in first aid to school children
- First aid services at community and public events and assistance during national disaster relief, through volunteers
- A range of community resilience services for the very vulnerable members of the community
Quick Facts About The Region
Contact St John Ambulance Australia ACT Operations Branch and Community Care
Similar Providers Nearby
Disabled access This location does not have disabled access
Accessible By Anyone
Access Fee No fee
Age Ranges All ages
Senior First Aid Certificate required for adults to volunteer.
First Aid, Health Promotion, Home Safety, Personal Safety, Volunteering